- Build wireframes, understand requirements clearly and develop standard mobile applications with quality codes.
- Ensure the application is compatible with various kinds of mobile platforms.
- Communicate with team members on regular basis.
- Research new technologies and implement those in real world platforms.
- Demonstrate key problem solving techniques.
- Solid Java programming skills.
- Knowledge of Android SDKs.
- Knowledge of Android UI, design patterns and best practices.
- Experience with material design.
- Experience working with RESTful web services and JSON.
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of mobile development life cycle.
- Knowledge on Trello, Git.
- Adaptable to coding formats, standards and optimization platforms.
- Knowledge on code integration, along with performance and memory optimization.
- Open to take on evolving technologies.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
People with adaptive, healthy competitive nature, highly organized and willing to grow are encouraged to apply. At least 6 months of relevant job experience is required.